[IP] Heredity increasing odds of DM

I know someone brought this up before, but I'd like to see if anyone knows some
odds about people becoming diabetic.  I'm asking for my new son.  On my side of
the family, there is type one (me) and type two (my mother and great aunt).  On
his father's side there is type one (my husband's aunt) and type two (my
father-in-law).  Also, I didn't do well with breastfeeding.  I was having blood
sugars that were wildly unpredictable and the baby only got breastmilk for about 2
weeks with formula supplements. Now I hear that not breastfeeding for at least 4
months leads to increased chances of diabetes.  Also, I've heard about vaccines
babies get increasing the chances.  Does anyone know what the baby's chances are?

Sherry C