[IP] D-tron adapter and battery

Thanks, Donna  et al  for the d-tron info.

 My D-tron arrived last week.  I played around with it and decided to just go
ahead and switch, instead of waiting for training. Aside from forgetting to
confirm basals the first day, it seems to be a fine pump. If not for the
waterproof issues, I would have stayed with the htron.....

 Though i have used neither, I'm guessing a temp basal  % will be more useful
than another profile?  Unless something drastic is going on , as in a hospital vacation.

While the vibration is nice (I sort of miss the louder htron delivery
'bissssss') I'm guessing it takes some life out of the batteries?

BObA