From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of
email @ redacted
Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2001 12:02 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] CT Scan

In a message dated 6/25/2001 9:37:27 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> You are supposed to remove the pump for all X-Rays, CT Scans and MRI's.
>  Something in the machine is not good for the pump.  I had an MRI done not

> too
>  long ago and even had to remove the infusion set - it was in my stomach
and
>  was having the MRI done on my stomach.

I can see why you'd need to remove the pump and an infusion set that had
metal in it when having an MRI (because they use incredibly strong magnets
are part of it's function).  But, I don't get why x-rays or cat scans would
matter . . . Anybody out there know WHY???

TIA
Lyndy