Re: [IP] Bad Quickset sites

 Joshua, age 9.5, is VERY skinny and using the 6mm Quick Set.  The best
results are on the top part of his hiney but we also rotate to his tummy area
about 2-3" away from the belly button.  Is there a chance that 1) you are
experiencing Dawn PHenomenon? or 2) could you be having a bit of irritation
from the straight Humalog?  Josh had both of these.  First I now add some
Regular into his cartridge of 315 units (about 40-60 of R) which acts as a
buffer b ut does NOT affect the insulin reaction, and 2) Josh has his highest
basal rates from 4-9AM to cover the extra need for D.P.  Things are GREAT now
and his sites have gone up to 5 days but we change every 3.5 days.

Good Luck!

mom to Joshua