Re: [IP] beach

  There are several products available but we started using Mastisol Liquid
Adhesive on Josh's sites when nothing else would work.  Now he can soak or
play in the hot tub for an hour and his site won't budge.  We have the 4oz
bottle and have barely made a dent into it since last year.  I aply it with a
QTip in a cirlce leaving the center of the circle free for the insertion.  We
use MM's Quick Sets but started out with the Tenders, same as Sils.

You can get Mastisol online:

   www.ferndalelabs.com   makers of this product
www.nasalsplint.com   place in NJ

Good Luck!  Contact me off-list if  you have any more questions about this
product or ANYTHING!

mom to Joshua, age 9.5, pumping Dis H-Tron+ 1.5 yrs
dxd 8/97