Re: [IP] Fwd: Post-exercise blood sugars

I'm surprised swimming caused a rise in your levels. For my daughter, it's usually
an intense adrenalin-filled activity. She is very competitive in soccer. PE or
even soccer practice usually don't cause a rise.

There are so many things I don't get. When she was first diagnosed, I read a lot
and actually believed this was an exact science - that if we were careful and
followed all the rules her levels would be just fine.

I am realizing over and over that you learn as much as you can and make the best
educated guesses you can.   As a mom, I am learning not to be too hard on myself
when it doesn't work.

Good luck, Kay