[IP] Re: Site rotation

Some of you may laugh, but I was always forgetting with the sils when to
change sites (sofsets always gave me trouble, and I changed often--but the
sils work so well, I can go 5 days...but always change after 5 days

Soo...here's what I do. I have a file in my word processor (could use a
spreadsheet program too) called pumplog, where I simply indicate the time
and date of my site changes. I also email this file to work when I update

Can't believe I have to resort to this, but it works!

Todd (49, pumping 18 months, diabetic since age 13)

NetZero Platinum
No Banner Ads and Unlimited Access
Sign Up Today - Only $9.95 per month!