Re: [IP] Hi !

In a message dated 6/25/01 4:56:36 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Seen your add. I am trying to get a pump but medicaide turn me away.

Your best bet would be to get on the glucose sensor and then submit the
results through a MiniMed rep or whatever company you are going through.....
That's what my doc does with all patients cause there are always BIG
fluctutions on the reports from the sensor!  YMMV....