Re: [IP] Re: Minimed Sport Guard is it worth $49?

In a message dated 6/25/01 7:09:05 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< In a message dated 6/25/01 6:20:36 PM, email @ redacted writes:
 >The place where the tubing sits
 >got kinked and at this amusement park I ended up with a BG of 26.9
 You wouldn't get a low BG if the pump was not delivering insulin. A kink
 would stop the flow. It was probably the extra activity that caused the lo
 Susan >>

Susan --

Betcha she's giving her BGs in mmols (the decimal point kinda gives you a
hint <g>). In which case, that would translate to a BG of 484 mg/dL --
definitely not a hypo. In the United States, we use mg/dL. People in some
other countries, including Canada, use different measures.

Jan and Elvis