[IP] {IP} -New Organization

Fellow Diabetics,

I will be starting a non-profit organization that will donate supplies to
elderly people who can't afford them, and hopefully keep them off financial
aid, as many people must be, because of the rising cost of supplies.

Here's the Deal:

-I have just gotten this idea, and I don't know if I need any legal stuff to
start or anything, so if you know, PLEASE tell me.

-I also want to make a web-site for it.  I am going to try yahoo geo-sites,
but I don't know all the particulars, so if anybody, particularly Michael,
knows anything about web-sites, PLEASE tell me.

-To the people of Insulin Pumpers.org, once I complete my web-site, I think
it would help if you could possibly put a link on the web-site.

-I need a name!!!

Okay, now that you know what I need, let me tell you the REALLY important

You can donate money, suppplies, etc., anything that would help an elderly
diabetic person.  This is a REALLY important conflict that many are fighting
in both the UK and America.  So PLEASE help out and make somebody's life if
not alot, atleast a little bit better.

To donate, send anything you can think of to:

Kyle J. Skinner
3259 Pawnee Dr.
Rex, GA 30273

PS-Michael, please respond to me personally since you are more involved with
Insulin-Pumpers.org, and could probably tell me most of the legal
technicalities, and what to do to get started.

Thanks to All,
Start Sendin' and PLEASE tell me what I'm doin',

Kyle J. Skinner