re:[IP]Cartridges and remaining insulin

Sorry if this has already been answered, I was out of town all weekend (tennis
camp :-) )and am just getting caught up.

I've combined the info. given me by my CDE's and Animas support folks and do
the following:
Because I don't use a lot of insulin/day, I only fill my cartridge 1/2 - 3/4
full. I change my site every 2-3 days, depending on how it looks, etc. I
change my cartridge and tubing at the same time, when the cartridge is empty.
This usually corresponds fairly well with when I would change a site, so I do
the site, too. I only change the tubing when I change the cartridge, though. I
have lots of extra tubing and am starting to work out some jewelry designs in
my head. It can't hurt to someday make a little money to help pay for all this

Heather & Righteous Babe