Re: [IP] Bad Quickset sites

I've written in a couple of times now with the same
problem. Thhe same situation as you - a couple of "no
delivery"s, but mostly bg's in the 400's. sof-sets,
quick-sets didn't work. And for me neither did sils,
but they work well on most people, as do the bent
needles. Some thin people have problems, some don't.
It's weird and frustrating - but if you keep at it
you'll find the right sets.
Catherine