Re: [IP] Nauseous alot and don't know why

I have heard that adrenal insufficiency or Addison's disease can cause nausea.
Perhaps someone on this list with it could elaborate for you.

I actually went to the doctor several years ago for the same problem. The
nausea would come and go and eventually I ended up home from work for several
days because the nausea was so bad. It was worse in the morning. Went to the
doctor and he tested me for 2 things: pregnancy and a bladder infection. I
actually had a bladder infection!! When I get nauseous like that again I know
that it is time to start breaking out the cranberry juice/pills.