[IP] Bad Quickset sites

I am using the 6mm Quickset and have had two sites go bad in a week.  After I
pull the cannula out, I checked with a bolus and insulin was getting thru.  My
sugar is OK at 3 AM, but by 6 AM it has risen over 100 points, and continues
to rise until I change the site.  I am thin which maybe contributing to the
problem. Is anyone else experiencing this problem?  MiniMed is sending samples
of the Silhouette.  What is thin peoples experience with them?  I use sites
around my navel.  Would other sites work better?  Your comments are