Re: [IP] Hi ! chat...

Hi Darlene.
Dr. not letting me use pump at this time for various reasons. I was Dxed
7/98 as Type 2, now a type 1, basal rates change daily.  Am using
Lantus--Glargine, and Humalog as needed for carbohydrates.  Of course,
diet & exercise.
Do you count carbohydrates?  They use the 1500 rule or, using your carb
to insulin ratio, for figuring carbohydrates and 1800 rule for
adjustment of insulin.Using a calculator a must for safety sake. I may
be speaking out of place, but did not know if you knew.
A pump does not solve all problems.
Do you know Woody Woodham?  He lives in country Blackshear, Ga.
He is friend of husband's.  Linda