[IP] glycemic index and Microalbumin

Where did you get your copy of the glycemic index? I only have a very brief
list that is in the "Pumping Insulin" book.

Also, has anyone been put on a low protein diet for their kidneys? I was on
several websites researching kidney disease. (I recently was put on an ACE
inhibitor, too.) I found a couple of sites that mentioned a low protein diet
is sometimes recommended but did not mention how many grams of protein is
considered low. Anyone have any idea? My doctor mentioned that if my micro
albumin count rises, they might have me monitor how much protein I am
intaking. My doctor did tell me that exercise will raise the micro albumin
count so I was not allowed to do any exercise the day before or the day of
the 24 urine test.

As always, thanks for the info!!!