> Hi all:  We have had good mileage using the Minimed batteries (Eveready
> 357's?) Well for a bit cheaper (we have no coverage for these) I tried the
> exact same thing from Radio Shack.  They too are Eveready 357.  Well, it
> appears they have lasted us only 2 weeks? WHat's with that? We do not use
> remote and have the remote function turned off.)

Were the Radio Shack replacements for Eveready 357's?  I thought all their
batteries were R.S.'s.  Are the ones you got zinc oxide? Could make a
difference. I get my Energizer/Eveready zinc oxide 357s at my supermarket for
$1.49 each - 1/2 the price I was paying at R.S. for their equivalents. (~_^)

You need only two tools. WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and it
should, use WD-40. If it moves and shouldn't, use the tape.