Re: [IP] Hi !

What state do you live in? My son is going on the pump
in July and has medicaid as secondary insurance and we
are hoping that they will pay the 20% that our hmp
will not pay. Did medicaid just outright say no to the
pump? Did they give any reason why? Do you know if
they will as least pay for pump supplies?
--- email @ redacted wrote:
> Seen your add. I am trying to get a pump but
> medicaide turn me away. So
> if a local Fla. or Ga. person can experience on me
> and see if ok iwill?
> WBS DARLENE

> HELP@insulin-pumpers.org
> send a DONATION

=====
gage 6 1/2 yrs old, dx'd at 6 months old
kala 7
cade 5