[IP] New sites

Hi.  I am a 2 week old pumper ( and loving the freedom and the great
control).  My question is.  I normally use my stomac above the belly botton,
because if i use the below my belly bottom i seem to always run higher ( but
not sure why)  How do i insert the comfort into ( the top portion of the
butt ?  i think that is where is goes)  isn;t it a little acward to try and
turn and insert?  Any help would be great from others experience.  Also what
is the bent needle i see people talking about?