Re: [IP] Using IV3000 before infusion

I NEVER cut a hole in the IV3000 I put on before infusion because I feel that
it is the adhesive/tape/plastic at the base of the softset that I am
responding to.  I always put a brand new, uncut IV3000 over my clean skin and
insert directly through this barrier.  I haven't had any problems with kinked
canulas.  And, as long as I insert with the sofserter it goes in like a
charm....when I insert by hand I feel like I'm playing darts on my skin to
ensure that the set goes in well.