[IP] site rotation

My educating nurse said sites should be changed EVERY
THREE DAYS AT THE MOST (you know how they can be), so
it was interesting to find out many people here do the
twice a week schedule with success. I was wondering if
anyone finds that the site becomes resistant to
insulin after two or three days. My Minimed rep said
she had to change every 2 days. I'm still
experimenting and documenting, but I put a set in
(bent needle) Friday night, and it seems like my
numbers are running a little higher this afternoon.

Do You Yahoo!?