Re: [IP] Long vs. short tubing

The only time I ever had a site come out was with the
shorter tubing. (I use the bent needle). The longer
tubing can be a pain, but it coils up easily. I just
either coil it and stick it in the elastic of my
underwear or the thigh holster I wear with skirts.
Also, I find sleeping more comfortable with the longer
tubing, as I can lay the pump on the bed beside me.
Catherine