Re: [IP] Re: Batteries...

I make sure that I don't touch the batteries with my fingers at all when I'm
changing mine.  The oils from your fingers will cause the batteries to be
used up faster.  I agree that you probably got bad or old batteries.  My
suggestion is to try wholesaleadvantage.com for batteries.  I've gotten the
357s from them in the past for about $0.99 each and they are Eveready brand.
I don't see any difference with the MM batteries.