Re:[IP] Minimed Sport Guard is it worth $49?

 Denise wrote...
"I have a 508 and am debating what to do with my pump when I bring my kids
to the pool.
 I thought I would just disconnect but with the discussions about
stolen pumps it makes me a bit nervous.  Is the Sport Guard worth the $49
that Mini Med is charging? (It is not covered by insurance.)  Is there
somewhere cheaper to buy them?  By next summer I should have my Paradigm and
this won't be an issue. "
I wondered the same thing.  However, there are days when I spend the entire
day at the pool and it's
quite a pain to disconnect and reconnect all the time.  I went ahead and
bought the Sports guard.
I've only used it once so far, but I think it's worth it even if I only use
it a few times.  Better safe
than sorry...