Re: [IP] How do I send pics to post on IP?

At 12:16 PM 6/25/2001 email @ redacted wrote:
 >you cant.
 >you will just have to mail it to the people you  want to see your
picture. If
 >you try to post a picture you may get a warning email from people.

The Insulin Pumpers mail system simply does not accept attachments of any
sort. There are very good reasons for this.
1. It prevents the spread of viruses.
2. It reduces the size of the email (pictures and other attachments can add
a huge increases to message size).
3. Not all members can view all attachments, depending on their email
program and other software on their system.

Sam Skopp