[IP] swimsuits and pumps

email @ redacted wrote...
"I have found the perfect solution to the swimming suit issue with my pump.
I recently bought a new swimming suit, which is two piece, but the top piece
is a takini, so i'm all covered anyway. It makes it so much easier to
disconnect and re connect. And if my site is above the waist line, i'm still
covered by the top piece."

I also bought a tankini so I would be able to clip my pump to my swim suit
bottoms.  I got mine from Land's End and it's great.  It's made of heavier
material and the top part actually stays down.  It doesn't tug upward as
some suits do.   The tankini is also much better than a one piece when I
have to use the bathroom!  :-)