[IP] Minimed Sport Guard is it worth $49?

I have a 508 and am debating what to do with my pump when I bring my kids to
the pool.  I thought I would just disconnect but with the discussions about
stolen pumps it makes me a bit nervous.  Is the Sport Guard worth the $49
that Mini Med is charging? (It is not covered by insurance.)  Is there
somewhere cheaper to buy them?  By next summer I should have my Paradigm and
this won't be an issue.

508 since 6/1/01

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef which had a name of winmail.dat]