Re: [IP] Fwd: Post-exercise blood sugars

My daughter is always elevated for an hour or so after a soccer game. We just
wait, then bolus to correct. I am afraid to bolus right after the game because I
know the exercise will catch up and she will drop on her own.

It is very tricky.

It seems like she is much less likely to drop with  normal exericise (P.E. or
going for a jog) than she was pre-pump. I am wondering if the N, or larger dose
of Humalog in her system, caused her to react more to exercise before she was on
the pump.

I wish I knew and could predict the exercise factor better.