Re: [IP] Low Insulin Alarm?

My daughter's Animas gives a low insulin alarm at 20 units. It is very convenient.
Usually if  we are shopping or at a restaurant close to home, we don't bring
extra insulin, cartridges etc. The alarm can be turned off , although
she can
still bolus, and we can easily get home and take care of the insulin in
plenty of
time.

Kay