Re: [IP] Wearing pump with swimsuit (women) out of water

In a message dated 6/25/01 10:30:43 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<  This year I thought I would try a one-piece suit for a
 change.  I found a really attractive style for me, sort of a little
 dress/nightie style.
 However, after purchasing it, the thought occurred to me... how would I clip
 my pump to it?  There is really no place. >>

I wear a one-piece suit and either clip my MM to one of the leg openings
(pump is upside down -- yes, it stays there) or run the tubing up through my
bathing suit and clip it to the bra part -- inside or outside. I don't care
if people see Elvis. :-)

Jan and Elvis