[IP] Nauseous alot and don't know why

I need some ideas from pumpers regarding nausea. For the past couple of
months I have been getting nauseous alot and don't know why. I have been
working with my endo on this, but unsuccessfully. The nausea does not seem
to be related to blood sugar levels as I get it when I'm in range or high or
low. I have had a complete metabolic blood workup and my electrolytes are
fine. I don't think it's gastroparesis as I do not have the vomiting, weight
loss, fullness, or abdominal discomfort typically associated with
gastroparesis. The nausea occurs most days but not every day. It's generally
in the morning, but not always. YOUR IDEAS WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!