Hi all:  We have had good mileage using the Minimed batteries (Eveready
357's?) Well for a bit cheaper (we have no coverage for these) I tried the
exact same thing from Radio Shack.  They too are Eveready 357.  Well, it
appears they have lasted us only 2 weeks? WHat's with that? We do not use the
remote and have the remote function turned off.)

Are the Minimed ones really super-charged? They told me when we started
pumping to only use their batteries but figured I would try these ones?

Does anyone know a way to test to see if the batteries I just took out are

Also, how long after the Lo Battery alarm does the pump just die?  I always
change the batteries immediately.

(mom to 5 year old, pumping 10 months.)