Re: [IP] Using IV3000 before infusion

In a message dated 6/24/01 10:32:47 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> ?  Does it dull the pick of the needle going in or make it more
> noticable?

For me, it isn't noticeable at all.  I just wipe with the IV prep... put on
the IV3000.... insert the infusion set.  The IV3000 is so thin, I don't
believe it would do anything to the needle's sharpness. Plus, I use the Dis
Ultraflex and you just shove those puppies in like a tack! So, it's quick and
easy. (Hope this helps)
Elizabeth and Bruno
Dis Dtron