From: email @ redacted
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Fwd: Lumps under skin from pump site
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2001 00:28:30 EDT

In a message dated 6/23/01 11:53:58 PM Eastern Daylight Time, email @ redacted
writes:

 > Does anyone have any
 > good tips for remembering when their site was last changed??
 >
 > Thanks,
 > Julie (pumping since 11/99)

Julie,
      YES!!! I had the same problem and ended up leaving a site in for a
week!
It worked just fine too and when I took it out, nothing was wrong. No lump,
no red mark, no infection.  Anyhow, I decided to start writing the date on
the tape. If I started my site on 6/19/01, I just put 19. Then, I can check
it and see. I first wrote it on the calander but that didn't help because I
didn't look at that all the time.  Maybe this will work for you?
Hope so,
Elizabeth and Bruno (who really doesn't like his name)
My Dtron buddy