[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V5 #236

Brad Sacks, I want to thank you for all the help you have given me with my
new D-tron, I love it ! I am still not 100% perfect with my carb counting but
I love the pumps flexability and the great friendly attentive people when I
call about a question or to ask for asample.Yes the D-tron signals when the
cartridge is low and gives some time to allow you to get where you are going
or finish what you are doing. By the way TO BRAD I still have not recieved
the black leather case you promised me, what's up Brad? I am also reminding
you that I am leaving for vacation on JULY 29 th and returning 10 days later,
need a loner pump plese let me know.

            BILL BARISHMAN      email @ redacted