Re: [IP] quick-sets

I am a month long pumper who started with the quick set and have nothing to
compare them to.  I, however, LOVE my quicksets.  I had an awesome trainer
who "warned" me of the pushing thebutton before you remove the quickset
inserter thing.  (These technical terms are gonna get the best of me.)  I
haven't had any trouble, .....yet..........Guess what I'm saying is that
everybody has got to find what works best for them.  I'm just lucky that the
set I started with seems to be the best for me......

Happy Sunday everybody,