[IP] Tennessee Camp for Diabetic Children

Is there anyone on the list who was a camper at the Tennessee Camp for
Diabetic Children (TCDC) between 1961 and 1965?  Those are the dates I was a
camper there, and I would love to get in touch with old campmates.  The
alumni are having a 50 year reunion on July 28th.  I'm not going to be able
to attend, but if anyone wants information, you can email me individually and
I'll be glad to put you in touch with the reunion coordinator.