[IP] New Dizzy Symptom

I'm looking for some help from fellow pumpers.  I've had Type 1 diabetes for
29 yrs.  I am now 37, pumping for almost 3 yrs.  Six months ago, a new
symptom started that may or may not be blood sugar related.  I get very
dizzy, have trouble moving my head back and forth, and feel like muscles
aren't working without tons of effort on my part.  I've spoken with my endo's
diabetes educator about it.  She told me to keep track of my BS when it
happens.  So far, it has happened with high BGs and normal ones.

It doesn't happen on a daily basis, but about once a week.  It's very scary
and aggravating.  Has anyone had this problem?  Please offer your advice.

Thanks in advance, Angie