[IP] Re: First Quick-set

In a message dated 6/23/01 5:42:18 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< If those 5 boxes happen to be 43" tubing with 6mm cannulas -- I'll be
 to buy 'em from you (and the Quick Serter, too) -- LMK
 Lyndy >>

Hi Lyndy,
    I'm just curious as to why you prefer the 43" tubing?  We had to use a
couple of 43" when we couldn't get the shorter and they seemed so long with a
child!  However, Claire seemed to like them because she could lay her pump on
the floor when she changed clothes.  Now I'm unsure whether to trade our 2
boxes of 43" back for the 23" or not.

Barbara, Mum of Claire 7