My nephew just started pumping.  They sent him the new quick sets, Donna and
I do not  see what is so great about them.  Colby has gone through as many
as 3 aday because of they either come out or he his bs goes up.  I gave my
sister some sof sets tha i had saved and we tried them on Colby with good
results, stable bs's. Donna is sending them back to MM anc is going to get
the Sof Sets instead.  But other than that Colby is enjoying his and having
alittle more freedom to be a "normal kid".

glenn marks and the Terminator