Re: [IP] Hollister Adhesive Spray

In a message dated 6/23/01 10:07:45 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I have been using Hollister 7730 spray adhesive for years now. It works just
> as well as Mastisol and being a spray it is more sterile.
It says on the  bottle not to spray on the skin...... I dont know why, but do
you spray it directly on the skin or onto the infusion set itself?  It REALLY
sticks well!!!!  I think it's the same one I have... I think it's the only
one they make, right?  It says for ostomy stuff.... but of course, we pump
users find everything and anything we can get our hands on that works,
right??!!??  LOL....