No Subject

undetectable! I was surprised and happy! I have been on the pump for 16 months
now and last hgbA1c was 7.2 I hope to get under 7 but my lipids were great
total chol=188, hdl=108, ldl=67, triglycerides=41! And this was non fasting! I
have a strong family history of heart disease, so I am really pleased since I
have had diabetes type one for 24 years, and know my risk is greater! I love
my h-tron, but still have ups and downs and can't seem to get real consistency
with my numbers, also need to lose ten pounds, always love this group for
support, encouragement, and waiting for the party we have when the cure is
found and made available! Anyone have any relatives tested for antibodies? I
would like to get my daughters tested.