[IP] An Informal Survey

To my IP friends:

I am searching for information for the voices of experience.

I am using Quicksets, and I have had 2 occasions where the hub has separated
from the tape.  I was wondering if others have had this problem.

I would like to relay this information to my local MM rep., and a regional
breakdown would be useful. I will be sharing the collected data with you, too.

Please reply to me privately (email @ redacted), including your city &
state.  A brief description of the separation would also be useful.

dx T2 '86, T1 '96, MM 508 since 5/15/01