[IP] Diabetics Unit against Cancer *Update*

Here is a Update on the Insulin Pumpers Team for Cancer research.

In just 2 months we have grown to 20 members with over 1360 Units completed
and we are about to hit the 2 year mark of CPU time.

If you are interested in Joining the Insulin Pumpers Team for Cancer
research you can email me with Questions and/or visit these sites:

here is the main Website for the THINK cancer research program:

Here is the IP Teams page:

PLEASE Join the Insulin Pumpers Team and run this program

If you want to join remember you must first download  and get the program
running first then hit the "Join Team" button on the IP team page via the
link above.

Also email me privately to let me know you joined so we all can keep in touch.

This program also has great potential for helping with Diabetes research.

Please Come and Join the Team.

Brian Carter
email @ redacted

Brian Carter