[IP] way off topic - looking for an artist

I am looking for an artist who can help me design a tattoo.
I am including a picture of the object i would like included.  READ
[Unable to display image]
the object iw ould like included is the whit rings located at the upper left
hand corner of the picture.  WIth the rings i would like 2 roses somewhere in
the rings or near them...
If any one can help me or can pass this along to someone who can help me i
would be very grateful
thank you very much :)