Re: [IP] first quickset

I switched over to the new quick sets after trying silos & rapids.  I LOVE
the new 6mm 23" tubing.  The inserter is easier to handle and the whole
process is quick and painless.  I don't need any extra tape or anything.
Just a quick IV prep wipe, line up and fire away and then release from the
inserter.  To disconnect, I find it easy and good to exercise with.  Plus my
BS's have been awesome since switching over.  Also, I only had a backorder
from MM for only a couple of days and then Fedex was at my door with them!

Happy quick set user,