[IP] Microalbumin and exercise

I don't know if this is your situation or not, but exercise can cause a rise
in microalbumin which is temporary and means nothing.  All my microalbumin
results have been well within the normal range (<10) except for one time a
few years ago.  It was 73.   The only explanation that we could come up with
was that I had just exercised vigorously for 45 minutes immediately preceding
my doc. appt.   All my subsequent tests (including 24 hr collection) have
been normal, but I am careful not to exercise for 24 hours preceding any
appointment that I know will be testing for microalbumin.  In fact my doctor
said it can actually cause a rise up to 48 hours after exercise.