[IP] Doughnut/square wave bolus for fat

Okay, today's my day to finally submit some questions...

How do people figure a doughnut?  (ie. maybe using dual wave bolus, square
some over ? hours...)

On a similar topic, how long do people tend to square wave an amount for fat
over?  I have trouble with this... (Longer seems better for me, typically.)

And I read yesterday that a nutritionist noted that carbs are metabolized
more slowly when eaten with fat.  In that case, what do people do?  Square
wave for a portion of carb when eaten with fat?  Over how long?

Thanks.  (As mentioned previously, I am no longer on 'regular mail' list, so
if replying, if you could send to me directly at email @ redacted, I will copy
list after.  Thank you.)

Julie  :)