[IP] Fwd: Lumps under skin from pump site

From: email @ redacted
Full-name: Jbubly
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2001 02:47:53 EDT
Subject: Lumps under skin from pump site
To: email @ redacted

I have a lump under my skin (abdomen) - from leaving the pump in for an extra
day.  It's not infected, per se, (this has happened to me before), but I
can't remember what I should do... are you supposed to put a warm compress on
it to help the lump dissolve?

Also, I have trouble remembering when I last changed my site.  I usually just
put enough insulin in the pump so that I won't have the site for more than 3
days.  (However, obviously this system is not perfect.)  Does anyone have any
good tips for remembering when their site was last changed??

Julie (pumping since 11/99)