From: email @ redacted
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Re: site rotation
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2001 13:44:18 EDT

Lindy,

   With Joshua we were actaully on that sunday AM and wednesday PM schedule
but now we are on tue/sat because we had a site come out.  It is just
showing
you that you really can do 3.5 days and it is easier if you have a set
schedule so that you are more likely to remember to do the changes, that's
all.  Of course things are going to happen that will make this schedule
change from time to time, especially with the kids.  Like everything else it
is just a suggestion.

Sylvia
mom to Joshua